If you've thought about buying or leasing a large SUV for your growing family, but aren't interested in sacrificing luxury or drivability, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS lineup is an ideal solution for your active lifestyle. Featuring biturbo engines, contemporary comfort, and the absolute best in German engineered quality, the GLS lineup delivers the luxury that your family deserves and your daily drive requires.
Browse through the new luxury SUV options at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton to learn more about our limited inventory of GLS models and contact our team by phone at (877) 428-0295 to schedule a test drive.
What Makes the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 Special?
The new GLS 450 starts at $68,700 MSRP, and delivers the impressive comfort and stylish design that only a luxury SUV from Mercedes-Benz can deliver. The new GLS 450 comes equipped with 2nd and 3rd row seating and up to 94 cu.-ft. of cargo room. In addition to the impressive seating and cargo space, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 delivers the dynamic driving experience that true automotive aficionados have come to expect from German engineering.
- 3.0L V6 biturbo engine capable of 362 HP and accelerates from 0-60 MPH in 6.5 seconds
- Expressive headlamps and an updated grille flow into the dramatic profile
- Dramatic 19-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Soft touches and high-quality materials are found throughout the well-appointed cabin
- 11-way air bag protection and several adaptive driver aids make the new GLS 450 exceptionally safe under almost any driving conditions
- Dual USB ports, an HD Radio receiver, and Bluetooth® audio streaming provide the in-vehicle connections to enable smartphone and infotainment connectivity
Which New Features Are Available for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS 550?
Starting at $93,850 MSRP, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 isn't for everyone, but it might be right for you if you want intelligent storage capability with German engineered performance. Whether you have a growing family or want to make a bold statement when you arrive at work, the new Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 has features that will satisfy both situations.
- 4.7L V8 biturbo engine capable of 449 HP and firing four times per millisecond
- 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission with shift paddles offers a seamless delivery of power with a quieter overall driving experience
- Interior cabin offering hand-finished wood, hand-fitted upholstery and distinctive metallic details throughout
- 8-in. color screen takes center stage and puts key functions at your fingertips
- Several adaptive driver aids including Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST®, Adaptive Highbeam Assist, Crosswind Assist, Bling Spot and Lane Keeping Assist, and Parking Assist with Parking Pilot and a Rearview camera
- Versatile seating with 60/40 split 2nd-row seats with EASY-ENTRY® and Power-folding 50/50-split 3rd-row seats
- COMAND® connectivity system with a touchpad controller and available navigation
How Does the 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLS 63 Perform?
AMG® takes Mercedes-Benz luxury SUVs and turns them into machines that will fit right in at a track day event. The 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLS 63 starts with a handcrafted AMG® 5.5L V8 biturbo engine capable of 577 HP and a 0-60 MPH acceleration time of 4.5 seconds. But GLS 63 drivers should be aware that performance only starts with the highly tuned engine. There are a host of performance-focused features driving enthusiasts should consider when researching AMG® models.
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC® all-wheel drive for greater traction and grip
- AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® transmission for faster shifting and greater responsiveness
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT with four preset driving modes for customization
- AMG® Sport Suspension based on AIRMATIC® with high-pressure air spring-struts and Adaptive Damping System
- AMG® high-performance braking system to provide track-level stopping power
- AMG® sport exhaust to deliver the throaty sound and emission control
Have you decided which new Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV you want for your daily drive? Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has a select inventory of new GLS SUVs for our discerning clientele to choose from. Take a look at the available options, or contact a product specialist at our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Stockton, CA to place a custom order or take a new GLS SUV for a test drive.