2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Reviews
Customers from Lathrop to Discovery Bay have raved about Mercedes-Benz SUVs, but what do the official 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC reviews have to say about the latest model? From features to performance to space, this SUV has impressed locals and leading critics alike. See for yourself, and start browsing the new Mercedes-Benz GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton!
Mercedes-Benz GLC Review: Car and Driver
Car and Driver described the Mercedes-Benz GLC as “definitely one of the more luxurious options in its class,” with “attractive materials, wonderful build quality, and comfortable passenger accommodations.” They raved about the upscale upgrades like:
- Dual-zone climate control
- Power-adjustable front seats
- Leather surfaces
- Head-up display
- Heated rear seats
- Ventilated front seats
Mercedes-Benz GLC Review: U.S. News & World Report
Like previous 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC reviews, U.S. News & World Report loved the plush interior of the latest model – stating, “The Mercedes-Benz GLC has one of the nicest interiors in an already fancy segment.” But they also had great things to say about the engine options.
- The standard 255-horsepower turbocharged four-cylinder engine offers “more than enough punch for everyday driving.”
- The Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 43 385-horsepower twin-turbo V6 engine “snorts and snarls” with aggressive performance.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 63 and 63 S twin-turbo V8 engine options are “astonishingly fast” with 469 to 503 hp that “can keep pace with even the most exotic sports cars.”
Mercedes-Benz GLC Review: The Car Connection
The CarConnection noted the versatility of the Mercedes-Benz GLC lineup: “The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class can be a soothing urban oasis—or a roaring twin-turbo V-8 track star. It’s your call.” They appreciated both the SUV and Coupe body styles, trimmed in sumptuous materials.”
- The five-person passenger capacity leaves plenty of room for Lodi family trips.
- The SUV body style offers nearly 60 cubic feet of cargo room, so there’s no need to pack light.
- The Coupe body style has a lower roofline, which drops cargo space slightly to 50 cubic feet.
Find Out More with Mercedes-Benz of Stockton
You’ve read the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC reviews, now why not get behind the wheel? Mercedes-Benz of Stockton offers a wide range of luxury SUVs at our Stockton showroom, and we also offer an Online Shopper tool to help you shop from home. Contact us with any questions!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Stockton
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a revolution in luxury, with the most advanced technology, stylish treatments in all sorts of materials, and quality of drive that Lodi motorists rave about. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is a delight that pulls the whole package together, with the ultimate in style and technology available for you….
When you want a 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV to enhance your drives around the Stockton, the new GLB has everything you’ve been looking for. In this guide, the team at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has your guide to the GLB cargo space, dimensions, seating, and more! Then, check out our inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLB for…
Are you interested in learning about the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior features, lighting, and dimensions? Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has your guide to what you can expect when this luxury sedan becomes available at Stockton dealerships. This upcoming sedan will introduce innovations that haven’t been seen in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, which includes the upgraded Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)….