How to Get WiFi in Your Mercedes-Benz
When you get behind the wheel of a new or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicle in Lodi, you gain access to a plethora of fantastic features – including Mercedes-Benz WiFi! The WiFi Hotspot allows you to connect to and browse the internet while you’re on the road in Lathrop; it’s just like the WiFi you have at home but in your Mercedes-Benz. If you’re excited to start using this advanced technology but you’re unsure of how to connect to Mercedes-Benz WiFi, allow the experts at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton to assist!
Connecting to Mercedes-Benz WiFi: Step-by-Step
Before getting started, you may be wondering, does my Mercedes-Benz have WiFi? If your Mercedes-Benz is equipped with a Mercedes-Benz COMAND® System and you have purchased the additional mbrace® subscription (model years 2018 and older) or a Mercedes me® subscription (model years 2019 and newer), then you have the ability to set up a personal WiFi Hotspot in your Mercedes-Benz. Follow these steps on how to set up your WiFi Hotspot:
- Press “Home” on your Mercedes-Benz Command Center
- Scroll all the way to the right and select the “System” icon
- From the System dropdown, scroll down and select “Connectivity”
- From the Connectivity dropdown, scroll down and select “Set Up Hotspot”
- From the Set Up Hotspot dropdown, scroll down and select “Activate Vehicle Hotspot”
- Once activated, scroll back up and select “Connect Device to Vehicle Hotspot”
- From your smartphone, go to your WiFi settings and select one of the available MB Hotspot names, either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz. Wondering which one to choose? Choose 2.4 GHz for basic internet browsing and searching. Choose 5 GHz if you want to upload or download photos or videos.
- Once a Hotspot is selected, enter the passcode you see displayed on your Mercedes-Benz Command Center and press “OK.”
Once you’ve activated your subscription, all updated devices can be connected to your Mercedes-Benz WiFi Hotspot! Please note, your WiFi Hotspot runs on 4G LTE network coverage.
Is Your Mercedes-Benz WiFi Not Working?
If you have all of the necessary in-vehicle technology but your Mercedes-Benz WiFi is not working, you may need to do some troubleshooting with the assistance of a Mercedes-Benz professional:
- mbrace® users can call the mbrace® phone number at 866-990-9007
- Mercedes me® users can call the Mercedes me® phone number at (800) 367-6372
Or, you can simply call the Mercedes-Benz of Stockton service department at 855-999-7541 to speak with a factory-trained technician! Our expertly trained techs are familiar with all Mercedes-Benz technology and would be glad to help you determine why Mercedes-Benz WiFi is not working in your vehicle.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you have any lingering questions about your Mercedes-Benz WiFi Hotspot or need any assistance connecting, just schedule an appointment online or stop by our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Stockton, California. We’ll help you connect and get the most out of your Mercedes-Benz!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Stockton
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a revolution in luxury, with the most advanced technology, stylish treatments in all sorts of materials, and quality of drive that Lodi motorists rave about. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is a delight that pulls the whole package together, with the ultimate in style and technology available for you….
When you want a 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV to enhance your drives around the Stockton, the new GLB has everything you’ve been looking for. In this guide, the team at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has your guide to the GLB cargo space, dimensions, seating, and more! Then, check out our inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLB for…
Are you interested in learning about the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior features, lighting, and dimensions? Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has your guide to what you can expect when this luxury sedan becomes available at Stockton dealerships. This upcoming sedan will introduce innovations that haven’t been seen in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, which includes the upgraded Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)….