2020 Mercedes-Benz Price List
If you’re starting your search for a new Mercedes-Benz model, peruse the Mercedes-Benz price list to find the luxury vehicle that checks off all your boxes without exceeding your budget. The team at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has your guide MSRP for a variety of Mercedes-Benz vehicle available at our dealership near Lodi to get you started on your luxury vehicle search. Get pre-approved for financing and set up your test drive right at home.
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Prices
The most compact Mercedes-Benz car can handle weaving through the streets of Lathrop and Galt with ease but sophisticated enough to accommodate even the most demanding passengers. With a starting price of $32,800 MSRP*, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz A 220 Sedan is one of the most affordable luxury vehicles in the Mercedes-Benz lineup.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Prices
If this is your first Mercedes-Benz, you should consider the refined C-Class. Even though it offers lots of accessibility to drivers, it also provides luxury features that only Mercedes-Benz vehicles offer. It’s also available as a sedan, a coupe, or a cabriolet:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan – Starting at $41,400 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Coupe – Starting at $45,950 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Cabriolet – Starting at $53,950 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Prices
The E-Class delivers incredible high-end performance features, technologies, and amenities that you won’t find in other vehicles in its class. Like the C-Class, there are a variety of body styles, with the unique wagon configuration that’s sure to stand out on the roads in Discovery Bay. Here’s the starting price for each:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz E 350 Sedan – Starting at $54,050 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz E 450 Coupe – Starting at $64,350 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz E 450 4MATIC® Wagon – Starting at $66,100 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz E 450 Cabriolet – Starting at $71,400 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Prices
When you want a real luxury vehicle that’s at the higher-end of Mercedes-Benz price list for cars, you will come across the much-talked-about Mercedes-Benz S-Class. This highly-praised vehicle leaves nothing to be desired, and with three body styles to available, you won’t have difficulty finding your dream vehicle:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz S 450 Sedan – Starting at $94,250 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz S 560 4MATIC® Coupe – Starting at $130,150 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz S 560 Cabriolet – Starting at $138,600 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz SUV Prices
Whether you’re interested in a compact SUV that comfortably seats up to five adult passengers or a practical family-sized vehicle with plenty of room for up to seven passengers, you will get excited about the luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV lineup:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 SUV – Starting at $34,250 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 SUV – Starting at $36,600 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV – Starting at $42,500 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – Starting at $54,250 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 SUV – Starting at $75,950 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz G 550 SUV – Starting at $130,900 MSRP*
If you’re researching these vehicles, you may already know that the Mercedes-Benz GLC and the Mercedes-Benz GLE are not only available as SUVs. They are also available with sloping roof lines and unique coupe styling:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe – Starting at $50,000 MSRP*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 Coupe – Starting at $76,500 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz Coupe Prices
In addition to having different coupe options of the more popular Mercedes-Benz cars and SUVs, you will also have several other options to consider. For example, the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the Mercedes-Benz CLS offer four-door coupes built on the platforms shared by our Mercedes-Benz cars but are incredibly unique:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe – Starting at $36,650 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLS 450 Coupe – Starting at $69,950 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz Roadster Prices
If you want to make heads turn on the roads, the two-passenger, sport-tuned Roadster is an excellent option in the Mercedes-Benz lineup. Below is a look at their starting prices:
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz SLC 300 Roadster – Starting at $49,950 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz SL 450 Roadster – Starting at $91,000 MSRP*
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG® GT Roadster – Starting at $127,900 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz Van Prices
Do you need a work vehicle that will take your business or non-profit to a whole new level? Explore our current Mercedes-Benz van price list before getting behind the wheel of your chosen work van:
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van
- 2020 Sprinter Cargo Van – Starting at $34,495 MSRP**
- 2020 Sprinter Passenger Van – Starting at $41,095 MSRP**
- 2020 Sprinter Crew Van – Starting at $39,995 MSRP**
- 2020 Sprinter Cab Chassis – Starting at $40,595 MSRP**
Mercedes-Benz Metris Van
- 2020 Metris WORKER Cargo Van – Starting at $27,180 MSRP**
- 2020 Metris WORKER Passenger Van – Starting at $31,350 MSRP**
- 2020 Metris Cargo Van – Starting at $31,390 MSRP**
- 2020 Metris Passenger Van – Starting at $35,580 MSRP**
Find Your New Mercedes-Benz at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton
Mercedes-Benz of Stockton is the trusted Lodi Mercedes-Benz dealership because we do everything that we can to help you find your dream vehicle to enhance your driving experience while offering an enjoyable car buying experience. Whether you want a new or used vehicle, we’ll help you secure an excellent Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price or an unbeatable deal on your next luxury sedan.
Have any questions or want to schedule a test drive? Give us a call at your earliest convenience!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
**Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, transportation charge, and dealer prep fee. Options are shown. Not all options are available in the U.S. For a full offering and pricing information, visit your local Mercedes-Benz Vans dealership. Delayed availability.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Stockton
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a revolution in luxury, with the most advanced technology, stylish treatments in all sorts of materials, and quality of drive that Lodi motorists rave about. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior is a delight that pulls the whole package together, with the ultimate in style and technology available for you….
When you want a 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV to enhance your drives around the Stockton, the new GLB has everything you’ve been looking for. In this guide, the team at Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has your guide to the GLB cargo space, dimensions, seating, and more! Then, check out our inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLB for…
Are you interested in learning about the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior features, lighting, and dimensions? Mercedes-Benz of Stockton has your guide to what you can expect when this luxury sedan becomes available at Stockton dealerships. This upcoming sedan will introduce innovations that haven’t been seen in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, which includes the upgraded Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)….