Shop our Mercedes-Benz Tire Center now.
5 Reasons To Buy From A Mercedes-Benz Dealer
- The right tires for your Mercedes-Benz model
- Competitive tire prices
- Expert installation by factory-trained technicians
- All major brands, including Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, and more
- Road hazard coverage included on eligible tires
Tire price match guarantee:
Tires Approved for your Mercedes-Benz. Whether you drive a C-Class, E-Class, S-Class or any other luxury model, your tires were selected to provide superior performance and comfort. Mercedes-Benz performs extensive evaluations to determine which tires are best suited for each vehicle. Whether your car requires Continental, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, Goodyear or another tire brand, you can trust that the Mercedes-Benz Tire Center includes the approved, recommended brands to deliver the best driving experience.
- Mercedes-Benz of Stockton offers a PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE* where we match the price of any local dealership or independent garage’s printed offers on tires.
- If you purchase your tires from Mercedes-Benz of Stockton and find a better price on the same tire within 30-days, we will refund the difference! (competitor pricing must include shipping & handling and Road Hazard Warranty)
Benefits of buying from Mercedes-Benz of Stockton:
- Eligible tires purchased from Mercedes-Benz of Stockton come with 24-month Road Hazard Protection, (ask your Service Advisor for a complete list of eligible tires) link to tire submission request
- 24-month Road Hazard Protection (or until 2/32” or less of tread remains, whichever occurs first).
- 100% replacement first year
- 50% replacement second year
- Flat tire repair coverage (up to $20 per occurrence)
- All Michelin tires come with the Michelin Promise Plan
- A 30-day money-back guarantee if the customer is not 100% satisfied
- Flat tire assistance (replace the tire with the spare or towing up to 150 miles for three years simply by calling a toll-free number
- A limited mileage warranty that varies by line and includes replacement and equipment (2011 model year or later) tires. The manufacturer is standing behind its product in order to give customers the confidence they need about spending their hard-earned money.